Saturday 12 May 2012

Hello, my sheep!

Poptarts here!

Yes. I'm going to start referring to you as my sheep. This is not Twitter so I can't call you my followers.

Coffee is delicious and is still fuelling my life. Poptarts are still delicious so that's good. I woke up at 2pm and have been on the computer ALL. DAMN. DAY. Cause I'm a lazy bastard. So not a lot to say.
Don't listen to a word Amelia says, it's bullshit. SHE'S LYING. Liiieees!

Clothes for today: Jeans and a t-shirt. I love my flare jeans and my flare jeans love me. Red headband as well. Wondering if I should start wearing said headband to school....Hm....

Damnit, I never have anything to talk about! Why is my life so booring T_T
Ok, well I've got nothing left to say so this was Poptarts, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment