Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Tale of Ezio and the Cherry Tomato King!

Amelia keeps refusing to make a new post, lazy bitch, so I'll do it. Even though it seem preeetty organised to have me doing two in a row.
So. About the title....Yeah....On the back of a science test my set did today, I wrote a little story, with pictures, about Ezio from Assassin's Creed and this Tomato King.
*clears throat* Sit down children, story tiiime~

Ezio Auditore and the Cherry Tomato King! (Tomato King: DAMN. BLASTED ASSASSIN! Ezio: Surrender, tomato! While you still can!)
Tomato King: HAHAHAH I AM THE TOMATO KING. FOOLS, I HAVE COME TO INVADE!!
Group of Tomatoes wearing badly drawn fedoras: WITH HIS ARMY OF FEDORA TOMATOES! -waves flag that has Cherry Tomato King and a fedora on it- WE SHALL CONQUER THIS EARTH! DEATH TO HUMANS!
Ezio (he's off screen. Can't draw Assassins D:): I shall never surrender!
Tomato King: FOOL. I SHALL BRING YOU TO YOUR KNEES. FOR I HAVE THE APPLE! (reffering to the Apple of Eden from the games.)
Ezio: I will pry that Apple from your dying tomato hands! For I am Ezio Auditore Da Firenze!
Tomato King: //gasp// ASSASSIN! ARMY, RID US OF THIS PEST!
Tomato Army: HURRAH! DEATH TO THE ASSASSIN!

No. No I am not obsessed with Ass. Creed. >_> <_< And no. No I am most certainly not obsessed with Ezio.  >.> <.< Speaking of *cough NON cough cough* obsessions, I started writing another story. And I tend to base them off of...Stuff. So guess what this one's based off of...? .....SKYRIM. ALL HAIL SITHIS!

So yeah. That was my day. Or at least the stuff that's interesting enough to write about.
This is Poptarts, over and out, bitches~!

No comments:

Post a Comment