Monday 7 May 2012

I claim first post!

Hey there people! This is Claudia (call me Poptarts *wink*) and it seems i'm the one who'll take prime position as the first post! If you've read the description the the right  *points right* then you'll see that this is a joint blog. No, not like a drug blog, but a blog between two people. Amelia's slightly more random than I am, so don't mind her. =And if you ever see text in between these '=' then it's just my other personality talking= . <--- Ignore her. So I just want to welcome you all to this page and erm...yeah. =Tell them what you'll post about= Shut up, you.
Anyways, we'll just be posting about daily life, things that happen, some stories from school. Maybe I'll even tell you guys a story or two from my adventure in Skyrim as well as epic battles in Halo (either of them, my aunt has a few at her house. Yes, I play games at my aunt's). Amelia doesn't play Skyrim so you'll get Call of Duty and Halo: Reach stories out of her.
I think that's all I've got to say...Oh, yeah! I write stories so if I ever post one online, I'll give y'all a heads up.

That really IS it, for today. Expect a post from Amelia sometime soon. Actually, don't, she's a lazy bitch.

Well that's Claudia done for today! Over and out~

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank...you? Is that a positive? Well...Good to know we've got readers! Thanks for...Taking the time to read...I think...

      Delete
  2. OMG MOOBICLES







    IM BEING HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A FOAM DILDO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe thats was me Amelia the crazy ass biach and Shhhh..... they know my seceret claudia


      O MY MOOBICLES!

      Delete
  3. Yay. You're the epitome of superficiality, as I was before. Wanna learn mo, girls? Follow us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete